Palm W./herons???/Thanks

  Got nice view of a Palm Warbler today at woods/brush by Cleland
Ave. soccer fields.
  I haven't seen it, but G. Dodge reports to me that on 2 visits
to the heron nest I'm monitoring on Bolin Crk. THREE herons were
actively cooperating around the nest -- what could this be??? --
2 females sharing a nest, a female with 2 male consorts, or a
1st yr. juvenile helping it's parents raise the next brood?
Anybody know??? (I haven't a clue).
  And THANKS to all who sent me leads on children's illustrators;
I'll be focussing on local possibilities, but will keep on file
all the long-distance artists folks referred me to as well.

**Rob Gluck.....Chapel Hill..... thrush@hotmail.com