Visiting Pawley's Island

Hi, Carolina Birders -
I'll be visiting Pawley's Island May 25-28 and will have those 4 mornings to
bird while my husband is on the golf courses.

If YOU had only 4 mornings to bird the area - where would you go? Remember,
I'll have to pick him up after golf, so I need to not travel too far.

I'm from Colorado and have been birding for about 5 years. Though I've been
to SC before - this will be my first time birding the area (can't wait!)

Looking forward to your guidance and opinions!

Cris Cook
Littleton, CO
cris@pcisys.net