Two good ones

About 1100 yesterday (9 April) had a Peregrine drift by about 100' overhead
and across the impoundments at Santee Coastal Reserve.  A little over an
hour later, over the large grassy area in front of the office and housing
area, a Swallow-tailed Kite circled about 200' overhead for almost two
minutes.  Impressive--even more impressive than the mosquitoes which I had
hoped a brisk 10-20k wind would help Mr Deet discourage.  Wrong--at least in
part.

Also of interest, maybe a hundred Wood Storks, about 50 Anhingas and 18
Glossy Ibises. Of ducks--only two American Black Ducks, three Blue-winged
Teal and two probably Mottled Ducks. Found a small number of Black-necked
Stilts which seem to be fairly widespread as I have seen them at several
other places in the past week or so.  No warblers, no vireos--probably the
wind, and only one Great Blue Heron.

In order of appearance,

Mourning Dove
Eastern Meadowlark
Northern Cardinal
Eastern Bluebird
Red-winged Blackbird
Tricolored Heron
Red-bellied Woodpecker
Ruby-crowned Kinglet
Tree Swallow
Double-crested Cormorant
Great Egret
Snowy Egret
Common Grackle
Song Sparrow
Wood Stork
Greater Yellowlegs
Savannah Sparrow
Anhinga
Boat-tailed Grackle
Laughing Gull
Ring-billed Gull
Turkey Vulture
White Ibis
Tufted Titmouse
Northern Mockingbird
Carolina Wren
Bald Eagle
American Black Duck
Little Blue Heron
Eastern Kingbird
Great Blue Heron
Lesser Yellowlegs
Blue-winged Teal
Herring Gull
Northern Harrier
Black-necked Stilt
Brown Pelican
Pied-billed Grebe
Glossy Ibis
Osprey
Peregrine Falcon
Brown-headed Cowbird
Swallow-tailed Kite
Fish Crow
Pileated Woodpecker

On to Huntington Beach State Park in the early afternoon where the tide was
apparently dead low and there wasn't much going on.  There was a mature Bald
Eagle which circled the long board walk intermittently over about a twenty
minute period at about 100' for the photographers. Still no warblers or vireos.

 I added

Belted Kingfisher
Forster's Tern
European Starling
American Coot
Common Moorhen
Black-bellied Plover

Had to go almost a hundred miles inland (Poinsett State Park) to find a warbler.

Yellow-rumped Warbler
Downy Woodpecker
White-throated Sparrow
Northern Parula