Interesting birds

     On my way home to Fayetteville from a meeting and bird walk of the
Moore County Birding Club at Weymouth Woods, I stopped at Cabin Creek
Road near Lobelia to look for birds along the creek.  I saw a crowd of
blue-gray gnatcatchers and saw one sitting on a nest above the creek.
Then a mess of crows enabled me to see a magnificent red-shouldered hawk
that had obviously been minding its own business and wanted to be left
alone.

Bob
Robert C. Perkins, Ph.D.
Associate Dean for Academic Affairs
Methodist College, Fayetteville, NC 28311
910-630-7037     rperkins@methodist.edu