HBSP on 4-15

Hi Carolinabirers,
    It was a beautiful day at Huntington Beach S.P., Murrells Inlet,
Georgetown County, SC as I birded solo this morning. I covered the jetty
pond, and jetty and the causeway marsh looking for shorebirds on my
survey. Passerines were id casually mostly by ear while driving through
the park.  41 species

N. Gannet-10 3 adults, rest immatures
Brown Pelican-4
Double-crested Cormorant-28
Great Egret-1
Snowy Egret-1
Little Blue Heron-1 overhead
WHITE-WINGED SCOTER-1 flying North about a 100 yards offshore
Osprey-2
Clapper Rail-1 heard only
Am. Coot-2 in north end of Sandpiper Pond
Black-bellied Plover-18
Semipalmated Plover-120 almost all in alternate plumage
Am. Oystercatcher-2
Lesser Yellowlegs-3 in bright alternate plumage
Willet-9
Whimbrel-5-8
Sanderling-29 in bright basic plumage
Western Sandpiper-1
Least Sandpiper-1 alternate plumage
Dunlin-110 most still in basic plumage but others molting
Short-billed Dowitcher-159 many in alternate plumage
one was either an L-b dow or a Hendersoni but I'm leaning to LB based on
slightly larger size and neck pattern.
Long-billed Dowitcher-1
Laughing Gull-2
Ring-billed Gull-3
Herring Gull-4 on beach at Garden City
Great Black-backed Gull-1 first summer plumage
Caspian Tern-1
Royal Tern-4 on beach at Garden City
Forster's Tern-15 on beach at Garden City
Least Tern-4 on beach at Garden City
Tree Swallow-50
Blue Jay-1
Carolina Chickadee-1 heard only
Tufted Titmouse-1 heard only
Carolina Wren-1 heard only
Blue-gray Gnatcatcher-1 heard only
N. Mockingbird-2
White-eyed Vireo-2 heard only
N. Cardinal-3
Rufous Towhee-3 heard only
Savannah Sparrow-1
White-throated Sparrow-1 at feeder in education center
Boat-tailed Grackle-3

Good birding
Jack Peachey
Conway, SC