wood thrush, et al

Heard that sweet song this morning for the first time this spring. Also a
"Rain Crow" calling. I might just go to work really, really early tomorrow,
too.

First Yellow-throated Warbler in the yard here this spring, singing his head
off at 7:30 p.m. Surely he must be lost.

And hummers working hard all over the place. Last call for the little guy
here appeared to be at 7:53 p.m. at his favorite sugar-watering hole. He put
in a long day, y'all.

;-)

Gary Phillips
Conway, SC
Sunset Zone 31
walela@sccoast.net
"...where is the person, I ask, who, on observing this glittering fragment
of the rainbow, would not pause, admire, and turn his mind with
reverence..." (J. J. Audubon)