Re: I escape to the Piedmont

ROBIN . . .

Your escape today was incomplete without some time spent in York
County, the Heart of the Carolina Piedmont.  :-)

Cheers,

BILL

--

BILL HILTON JR., "The Piedmont Naturalist"
hilton@hiltonpond.org, (803) 684-5852, eFax: (503) 218-0845

Please visit our web sites (courtesy of Comporium.net) at
http://www.hiltonpond.org and
http://www.rubythroat.org

"Never trust a person too lazy to get up for sunrise or too busy to
watch the sunset."					BHjr.