Golden-Winged Warblers

Hi folks,
    Thought I would let you know the Golden-winged Warblers have returned to
the farm today. We heard two individuals singing about the same time at two
different areas. Last year we heard the first birds on April 28th so they
are fairly close to schedule this season. With the increasing rarity of this
bird it is always comforting to hear them each year once again. We also had
the first Ruby-throated Hummingbird of the season show up at the feeder.
Quite a nice day here in the High Country! Good birding to all.

Ron and Suzanne Joyner
Big Horse Creek Farm
Antique and Heirloom Apples
e-mail: oldapple@bighorsecreekfarm.com