in town residents

I am pleased to announce that Hillsborough is now inhabited by at least one
Catbird and one Great Crested FC.  Both seen on King Street on my walk.  now
for those of you overstocked with the little jewels tell them I have put out
food to be taste tested by them in addition to the politically correct
honeysuckle which is in bloom.  At one client"s in Mebane a tree full of
Yellow-rumped warblers in their breeding splendor.  I guess you hae it bad
when you carry your bins into a client's house.  oh well.  The request for
hummers is for 519 ;lakeshore dr, Hillsborough.  I'll listne to a wood
thrush too.  barb brooks  Hillsborough, nc