Re: MBSP on 4-23

on 04/23/2002 at 20:15, Jack wrote:

>We've got to make this species a game bird. Don't the Italians have a
recipe for a sparrow >stew?  Maybe we can adapt it for cowbird stew. I know
Gary, first you start with a roux.

If makin' a roux is too much trouble, how 'bout we just throw 'em in a pot
of frogmore stew?

I heard they taste like chicken...

;-)

Gary Phillips
Conway, SC
Sunset Zone 31
walela@sccoast.net
"...where is the person, I ask, who, on observing this glittering fragment
of the rainbow, would not pause, admire, and turn his mind with
reverence..." (J. J. Audubon)