beginning new yard count

Hello All,
Just moved to a new north Raleigh location and put my feeders up
yesterday.
The new list has gotten off to an auspicious start with: red-headed
woodpecker, bluebirds,  indigo bunting, male rose-breasted grosbeak,
cardinals, b & w warbler, yellow-rumped warblers, red-bellied and downy
woodpeckers, amer. goldfinch, carolina wren, red-shouldered hawk,
brown-headed and white-breasted nuthatchers, carolina chichadees,
cowbirds and house finches. This is all within a 24 hour period. When I
have time over the weekend, I'll be a little more diligent about looking
through the trees for more warblers.
A good start to our new environment!
Joe Harris
Raleigh, NC