Fw: Sandhill Crane near New Bern

Hi Carolina Birders,
Thanks to Wade Fuller for the great directions to the Sandhill Crane. I
called Roger Scott before going and he graciously invited me to go through
his yard to find it. It was easily found on the golf course behind his
house and was observed at 2:30pm today. Wade, I'm proud to say that the
territorial transplants that dominate the course didn't even know that I
was there.   Good birding, Jim

Jim Ward
PO Box 889
Oriental, NC 28571