Which Warbler is It?

This week I was in my backyard standing under a wide full pine when a flash
of yellow caught my eye. At first I thought it must have been a Goldfinch
but upon closer inspection I noticed it wasn't. It was mostly yellow bird
but had black under it's beak, was a slender bird and a big singer. I looked
in both of my bird birds but could determine which warbler it might be. One
book mentioned the hybrid, Lawrence's Warbler which it resembled but still
it was very yellow looking like a Goldfinch.

Any ideas, email me.

Thanks,

Ginny Gillam
Edenton, NC