HBSP on 5-14

Hi Carolinabirders,
Yesterday, Tuesday, May 13, Bob Maxwell and myself birded at Huntington
Beach SP, Murrells Inlet, Georgetown County, SC.  We birded in the
morning from about 9:15 to 12 Noon. Areas covered were the causeway and
the jetty pond. Numbers only for the shorebirds. 41 species seen
N. Gannet-6
Brown Pelican
Double-crested Cormorant
Great Blue Heron
Great Egret
Snowy Egret
Red-breasted Merganser-1 female in Mullet Pond
Turkey Vulture
Osprey
Clapper Rail-heard only
Common Moorhen
Black-bellied Plover-6
Wilson's Plover-3
Semipalmated Plover-129
American Oystercatcher-2
Black-necked Stilt-3
Lesser Yellowlegs-1
Willet-6
Spotted Sandpiper-6
Ruddy Turnstone-1 not one on the jetty
Sanderling-25
dark-legged peep-28 probably Semipalmated I couldn't find any with
streaking on the flank or longer bill to make it a Western
Dunlin-44
Short-billed Dowitcher-6
Laughing Gull
Ring-billed Gull