Yellow Crowned Night Herons and Cedar Waxwings

This morning I took the opportunity to bird Mason Farm.  On the way back
home, the traffic on Hwy 54 was backed up so I stopped at the New Hope
Waterfowl Impoundment.  There I was pleasantly surprised to find a male and
female Yellow-Crowned Night-Heron.  The female was in a tree and the male
was hunting along the waters edge.  They were located near the end of the
concrete opposite the flood gate.

At Mason Farm, I also saw a flock of 10 to 12 Cedar Waxwings, which I
thought were here a little late in the year.

Total list from Mason Farm includes:
Canada Goose
Great Blue Heron
Cedar Waxwing