Re: Red Mulberry sources

Folks,

My Red Mulberry was kindly left by my local birds around 4 years ago. I
just let it come up and now its bearing red fruits for the first time. Why
would you want to buy it when the birds deliver it? I`ve found it coming up
in the yard about every place I have ever lived. To get an ideal what it
looks like try this site
http://www.csdl.tamu.edu/FLORA/ftc/dft/imatxmor.htm and check out the Morus
rubra links.

Never had the miss fortune to have the white mulberry sprout up in my yard
that might be a more urban thing than the country places I have lived.

Randy Emmitt
Rougemont, NC

Randy Emmitt Photography
http://www.rlephoto.com