[Fwd: Re: RE: Worm-eating Warbler info]]

Thanks to all who helped Denny's wife find some good NC birds.

Russ Palmeri

-----Forwarded Message-----

From: Denny Bell <denny_bell@hotmail.com>
To: Russ Palmeri <rpalmeri@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: RE: Worm-eating Warbler info]
Date: 30 May 2002 09:43:16 -0500

WOW!!!  I relayed the info I got through your post on CarolinaBirds and my
wife couldn't believe the birds.  She said that after looking and looking,
they could almost pet the birds in the locations provided by your members.
Please relay our sincere thanks to them for the help.  If anyone ever heads
to WI, I hope we can return the favor.

Thanks again,
   Denny Bell