Vultures vs martins

Thanks for the information on vultures locating their prey.

On this very hot day Wednesday, with the corgis taking naps indoors, two
vultures landed on the fence right at the place I had thrown the 2 baby
'coons and rabbit earlier this week. I waited to see if they would go into
the marsh, but they flew off. Later one returned and did go into the marsh.
I never saw it leave the marsh but, later two were circling.
For all their ugliness, they are beautiful birds -large black shiny
feathers and so graceful, but it is hard to get beyond their red wrinkled
necks.

The martins weren't at home when the TV's were there. I fear the vultures
might scare them off.
Gail
Charleston, SC