Cortrarian Cardinal

You may now unbate your breath after waiting for my report (hopefully the
final one) on the Cardinal that sang and attacked it's image in our windows
all winter.
The bird continued this behavior until early May, and, just when the
behavior would not have been unusual, it stopped and has banged nary a
window since. There is still a singing male in the yard, but I don't know if
it is the same bird. Now, I guess, we have no excuse for not washing the
windows.

Reece
Reece 'n Judy Mitchell
Flat Rock, NC