Boat Tours of Purple Martin Roost at Dreher Island State Park

Several months back I got a copy of Parkview, the South Carolina State
Park Service program guide, and saw the write up on the Purple Martin
tours. I had intended to call and make reservations for July 17th, since
we will be driving to Atlanta that day, but after seeing today's posts
finally decided to call. Tours are run every Wednesday, July 10th
through August 7th at 7:30 P.M. The cost is $25.00 per person. I was
sort of glad I called today because each tour can take only 6 people.
Two people had already signed up. I took three slots leaving only one
left. The number to make reservations is (803) 364-4152.

Linda Sharp
Greenville, SC
(864) 268-9409
nljsharp@worldnet.att.net