Wake Audubon birding

Howdy,

Now that Lena is the new President of Wake Audubon, I've taken over the
publicity duties. I'd like to invite you to the following Wake Audubon
events for July.

Monthly Meeting:
Tuesday, July 9 - 6:30 pm. This year, Wake Audubon will continue to meet
throughout the summer at Anderson Point Park for a pot luck picnic and
nature walk. Bring your family, your own picnic supplies, drinks, and a
dish to share. Contact Lena, 571-0388.

Bagels & Birding:
Saturday, July 6 - 8:30 am. Informal birding on the Buckeye Greenway
Trail. Meet at the parking lot on Crabtree Boulevard at Raleigh
Boulevard. Contact Halbert, 832-4128.

Anderson Point Avian Adventures:
Saturday, July 20 - 8:30 am. Informal birding at Anderson Point Park.
Meet at the Park, located on Roger's Lane off of Hwy. 64 East, just
before the Neuse River. Contact
Melody, 362-5689.

Hope to see some of you there! Happy birding! Karen Bearden
chickadeebirders@earthlink.net
Wake Audubon, Raleigh, NC