Yellow-headed Blackbird at Duke

Folks,

I have a photo of a Yellow-headed Blackbird at my web site  from coastal NC
a few years back and I just received this e mail from a lady at Duke that
found a dead one at the Fuqua School of Business at Duke. I don't know if
there's been any record of these birds in the triangle area before?

Randy Emmitt
Rougemont, NC
www.rlephoto.com
http://www.rlephoto.com/birds/yellowheaded01.htm

Here's a snippet from her e mail:

Thank you for the photo! This finally answered a question I've had
for several months about the identity of a bird that I found dead on
a patio at the Fuqua School of Business at Duke. (If I had to hazard
a guess, it flew into one of the very large plate glass windows edging
the patio.)
I had thought for a while that it may have been an escaped pet but the
photo on your website proved to me it wasn't.
And, in case you're interested as to when - it was probably end of
April / beginning of May when I found it.