Henderson County/Update

Folks:
        Simon Thompson and I birded from 9:00 AM till 12:00 noon today with
the following, surprising results:
On 4 Seasons Marsh, the imm. Little Blue Heron is still present, going on 1
week.
    In Jackson Park we had an amazing 14 species of warblers to include: 2
Common Yellowthroats, 1 Yellow-throated Warbler, 1 Louisana Waterthrush, 1
Chestnut-sided, 1 Ovenbird, 12 Worm Eating Warblers, by far the most I have
ever seen in one day in Jackson Park or any place else, 4 Hooded Warblers, 2
Kentucky Warblers, 6 Black-throated Green Warblers, 1 Blue-winged, 5 Black &
White, 8 Northern Parulas, 8 American Redstarts, and 1 Prairie Warbler!
Regards,
Wayne
Wayne K. Forsythe
Hendersonville, N. C. 28791