Re: Jordan Lake - New Hope mudflats Sun.

I went down to those same mudflats on Sunday 8/4 at about 10:15 a.m.,
just as the Shultz party was leaving. In the shorebird department, I
saw just a few Killdeer and Pectoral Sandpipers, but did see one
Black-bellied Plover, a species they missed this morning.

--

Patrick Coin
Durham, NC