Re: Blue Ridge Parkway update

We were just up there this afternoon (Friday) and the Parkway is now
open past Bull Creek overlook but there is construction at that overlook
(one of our birding favorites) that may take a few more days.  Other
cars were going higher but it was socked in so we turned around.  The
only warbler we heard at 2:30 was a Black & White.

There was a Forsters Tern at Lake Julian, south of Asheville, today.

Tim Lewis & Lori Unruh
Weaverville, NC
tlewis@buncombe.main.nc.us