[no subject]

I suppose I could wait til this flower goes to seed to get my answer, but, as I am the impatient type I was wondering if any of you would be familiar with what bird seed this flower sprung from.  Right now it stands about 30 inches tall and is directly under the feeder at my office window.   The base leaves are quite large at about  5 - 6 inches in length.   Thanks
For a look at the flower, just copy and paste the link below in browser

http://kcfoggin.homestead.com/files/flower.jpg

KC Foggin
Myrtle Beach SC