KY Warbler/Carolinabirds Archive (was: Ireland's birds)

On 6 Oct 99, glankford@co.wake.nc.us wrote:

> Came back to a new yardbird on Oct. 1 - Kentucky warbler. Isn't that late
> for this species? Had a hummer Oct. 3. Maybe putting out the feeders will
> attract more this weekend.

Yes it is a little late, though there's little data to go on -- they're
rarely seen in fall in the Triangle.  The only later sighting I have on file
is one reported at Ebenezer Point (Jordan Lake) on 11/21/81.

> Would love to receive a synopsis of what we missed around here while gone.

You can catch up on the mail you missed at the Carolinabirds Archive:
http://metalab.unc.edu/~pardo/birds/

This site has now been fixed, so that messages sent to the old Carolinabirds
address (@acpub.duke.edu) will now appear there.

--
Charles W. "Will" Cook                w 919-660-7423 (new!)
cwcook@duke.edu                 h 919-967-5446