From: Barbara Passmore [mailto:passmore@datasys.net]
Sent: Sunday, October 10, 1999 8:29 PM
To: carolinabirds@duke.edu
Subject: RFI Charlotte, NC

Our son and daughter-in-law have recently moved to Charlotte from San
Francisco (thank God!) and while they are not birders, we will be visiting
them from time to time.

I would appreciate it if I could get information about good birding places
and the names/addresses of a bird group/groups.

Thanks in advance,

Barbara

Barbara Passmore
Valdosta GA