Snow Bunting(s?) still @ Ebeneezer

Has anyone else on this list seen/reported more than one Snow Bunting present at this site?

I was rewarded by many naked-eye, binocular, and scope sightings, as well as hearings of a (the?) Snow Bunting here in association with eight or more fairly vocal Killdeer.  The sounds I associated with the Snow Bunting took two forms: 1.) a lightly modulated whistle (somewhat similar to but not as complex as an Eastern Bluebird), and 2.) a buzzy "peeeeeeerrrrtt."

The Snow Bunting(s) and Killdeer were seen at the park shoreline just off the picnic area, in playful flight over the water and the park picnic area, and at the shoreline of the island directly across the water from the park.  Although I never saw more than one Bunting in any field of view, I had the distinct impression that there was more than one.  I would have hesitated to admit aloud to myself - let alone report it - had the park ranger not asked me if I had seen the Snow Buntings whereupon I noted the use of the plural.  When I assented and asked him about the plurality, he told me that several others had reported seeing more than one, stating that the question was being raised as to whether these were male and female and perhaps a mated pair.

Ennyhoo, there's at least one Snow Bunting STILL present at Ebeneezer.  I'll venture to say that if you don't hear or see Killdeer, you won't see the Bunting.  But, that's just been my experience.

        7;^)
        Tom "le dilettante maudit" Lorenzin
        Davidson (Lake Norman), NC
        SkyTomX@XMindspring.com or TomLoX@XMicrosoft.com
        (remove Xs to use addresses)
        In the beginning there was nothing, and God said, "Let there
        be light." And there was still nothing, but you could see it.
        Visit me at:
        http://www.1000plus.com/