Calliope Hummer

I had the honor of seeing the Calliope Hummingbird at the Webb's in Greer,
SC this AM. I was visitor # 76 and enjoyd seeing thee names of those who
preceeded me.  They were so generous with their home, their experiences with
the tiny, precious bird, showing me a video they made and even sent me off
with photos of it.  They feel very protective of the special visitor, the
reason for not posting their address,  but very graciously share it with
those who are genuinely interested.  This little hummer certainly knew what
he was doing when he chose their yard for feeding!

Ann Shahid
Charleston,SC
shahidrad@charleston.net