Re: P-s FLYCATCHER still at Jordan L.(NoT)

Folks,

I spent about 3 hours yesterday to no avail looking for this flycatcher. Did
get the chance to link faces with E mails, which was very nice to do! I`d say
there were around 10 people that stopped by while I was there between 11:45
and 2:30 and we did not relocate the bird.

If anyone finds this bird again, I would like to get some photos. I live about
an hour away from there and would appreciate a call at 919 732 6734 if you
find it. I`ve had the flu all week and hav`nt been able to get out there til
yesterday.

Thanks,
Randy Emmitt
http://www.rlephoto.com