Re: P-s FLYCATCHER still at Jordan L.(NoT)

The Chapel Hill Bird Club had a bird walk this morning. A group of seven of
us observed the flycatcher between 8:00 and 8:30 this morning. Initially it
stayed back in the woods but then came out, sat on the wire and forged for
food, giving the group excellent views of the bird. We struck out looking
for the Red Crossbills at both locations. We did see a group of 35 Hooded
Mergansers on the south side of the Pea Ridge Rd. bridge over Jordan Lake.

Ron Silverman
Raleigh, NC