Cancelled! CHBC meeting tonight.

Tonight's (Monday, 1/24) Chapel Hill Bird Club meeting, with Scott Hartley
of Weymouth Woods Nature Preserve as our speaker, is cancelled because of
worsening weather. (Scott lives in the Sandhills and has an hour-and-a-half
drive to reach us, and it's already snowing in the western part of his
county.)

The good news:  we've rescheduled Scott for our last meeting of the year on
May 22. Same time, same place.

Hope to see many of you at our Feb. 28 meeting, when John Connors will talk
about American Woodcocks.

Enjoy the good birds that bad weather brings.

Ginger_Travis@unc.edu
Chapel Hill