Need Comments on NektarPlus

Would like to hear from anyone who has used Nektar-Plus.  Since our weather
has been so bad for so long, I decided to try it on Blondie and the other
wintering hummers in the neighborhood--Rubythroats, Black-chin and another
Rufous that we know of.  I have shared the mixture with those that we know
who are hosting winter hummers, but would like to hear of your experience
with using it, so we do not make a mistake with it.  Appreciate any and all
comments that you might have.    Also, I would be happy to share with anyone
who needs it. Thanks.

Betty Scott
Hampstead, NC
Fscott445@aol.com