RUHU in Conway

Hi y'all,
    In the midst of some splendid Feb. weather, the equally splendid Rufous
continues to sojourn. He's less conspicuous from mid-morn to mid-afternoon,
owing no doubt to a recent increase in the availability of insects. Kinglets
and yellow-rumps have returned to the yard, a nice little flock of the
latter covering the front this a.m. And what must be half the goldfinches in
North America continue their daily assault on my feeders. I wonder which
will be the first to disappear; the goldfinches or my checking account?

Cheers,
GP

Gary Phillips
Conway, SC
axis1@sccoast.net
"A dog might as well speculate on the mind of Newton." (Darwin)