Feeder birds in the rain

The inclement weather gave me the perfect excuse to stay home, do some
work, and watch the birds in the yard.  I just came back in from refilling
the feeders.  A mob of goldfinches has made a serious dent in my supply of
sunflower seed.  In addition to the ever-present house finches, there have
been several pine siskins, chipping sparrows, and a female purple finch.
The woodpeckers have been represented by a downy, a redbellied, and a y-b
sapsucker.  Would someone like some starlings?

Bob

Robert C. Perkins, Ph.D.
Associate Dean for Academic Affairs
Methodist College, Fayetteville, NC 28311
910-630-7037     rperkins@methodist.edu