"O'Donnell, Jim" <jodonnell@stanadyne.com>: Treatment Ponds

From: "O'Donnell, Jim" <jodonnell@stanadyne.com>
To: "Steve Shultz (E-mail)" <steve.shultz@us.pwcglobal.com>
Cc: "Nell Moore (E-mail)" <jandnmoore@juno.com>
Subject: Treatment Ponds
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 23:29:39 -0500

Steve,

Nell Moore forwards me some of the better e-mail off carolinabirds. I'm a
birder and live in Onslow county, I can give you information on the
Sneads
Ferry Ponds. And one site you might not be aware of, the Jacksonville
land
application lagoons. They have 6,000 acres and the largest lagoon is
aprox.
90 acres. Last year I had Eared Grebes, Mute swans, adult bald eagle,
Glaucous Gull, Lesser B.B. Gull and a great look at Henslow sparrow.

Friday morning I made a quick stop on my way to the outerbanks, and had
500
scaup. It has had overwintering Laughing & Bonaparte's. But no Little
Gull
yet!

If interested I can be reached between 8:00AM - 2:00PM most days @
1-910-347-5481

John Fussell is restarting a midication (sp?) site there soon.

Jim O'Donnell
664 Fire Tower Rd
Richlands N.C. 28574

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!