Binocular input

Ann Shahid requested some information on binoculars.

I researched the heck on this subject before I made my most recent purchase.
As a result, I have the catalogue sheets for darn near every brand.

After comparing the specs vs price, I concluded that the B&L Elites (10x42)
were the best value for my money.  I'm particularly impressed with the near
focus of 6 ft and the eye relief of 18mm.  Of course they are nitrogen purged
and rubber armored.

The best prices that I've ever seen are through Eagle Optics
(1-800-289-1132).  They are a very reputable dealer, and delivery times are
prompt.  The BL Elites were $778.  But, prices change frequently (up and
down), so call for current deals.

I'm certain others will praise Zeiss, Leica and Swarovski as they are also
excellent binocs.  But, they all cost upwards of $1K.

Len Kopka
Simpsonville, SC