pine warbler and wood ducks

Hi everyone, I had a thrill this morning while watching my feeders.  I had
a pine warbler come to my suet cage (first time on my yard list!) and TWO
pairs of wood ducks in the woods behind my house!  I have a creek down the
slope in the woods, and I've heard them, but never got a visual.  This is
the first time I've watched ducks from my livingroom!  They were flying
around in the woods, checking out all the dead standing trees.  Very cool