Re: bird-friendly landscaping

OK, by "popular demand" I posted my list of great plants for attracting birds
in central North Carolina on my web site.  It's the fifth item from the top
of my main page http://www.duke.edu/~cwcook/ .  All the plants from the
MDOsprey list should be good for NC, too.

Will

--
Charles W. "Will" Cook                w 919-660-7423
cwcook@duke.edu                 h 919-967-5446