Red-Tailed Hawk Nest at Greenview

Dear Birders,

Today I discovered a red tail hawk nest behind one of the great blue heron
nests.  It's near the top of a big old pine.  It's going to be a great
spring!

I am also constantly getting white crowned sparrows at one of my ground
feeding stations.  If you've never seen one, now is your chance.

Other stuff I saw here today: beavers, green winged teal, hooded mergansers,
Canada geese, blue birds, meadow lark, turkey vultures, white throated
sparrows, song sparrows, other unidentified sparrows, house finches, gold
finches, chickadees, red wings, yellow legs, killdeer, and an escaped pea
hen on my patio!  No joke!  I've never seen her around here before.  It must
belong to someone nearby.

Happy birding!

John Argentati
Greenview Pond