chickadee fight

As I was putting out seed this AM about 7:45, I heard
chickadee commotion, which has been alot recently, but
it sounded slightly different. I looked over to where
I heard the sounds, which sounded more frantic and
loud than normal, and Two chickadees were on the
ground attacking one another rolling on the ground
wrestling for at least 30 seconds/ I was on my way to
break it up, and one flew off and the other chased it.
Never heard of that before. I reckon a territory
dispute? Or was it a very aggressive mating? Pretty
intense!
Also is there a secret to telling La. waterthrush and
yellow-throated warbler songs apart?
Kate

=====
Kate Finlayson