Re: Chippies, etc.

It's a bit early for E. Wood-Pewees. However, it isn't at all uncommon to
hear pewee songs in early April.  The usual culprit is the European Starling -
they do impeccable pewee imitations, especially at this time of year.

Will

--
Charles W. "Will" Cook                w 919-660-7423
cwcook@duke.edu                 h 919-967-5446