Bird photography

As a longtime bird photographer, there are still some birds which I either
have not photographed or need to photo better. I live at Carolina Meadows,
south of Chapel Hill. I am especially weak in the Warbler family. Can
anybody help advise me where to find the following species:
                Northern Parula
                Prothonotary
                Louisiana Waterthrush
                Nashville
                Canada
I would like to try to find any of these species in an area easily
accessible, relatively dry (i.e., no kneedeep water), where the species is
often seen. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Joe Fisher   (Joefisher@aol.com)