a last word

Dear Members of the carolina-birds listserve:
	I promise that I will drop this tiresome thread after this since
there are more pleasant things to discuss  as the spring migrants
stream through; but I am a little sore at the tone of one of the
messages I have received in reference to the 'commie phobia' and I
think that the rest of you should see it. So I am pasting it below:

Shantanu Phukan

Go on home if you don't like our humor. "Mindless Commie bashing", my
foot!
If you are a Communist, or Communist sympathizer, we don't need your
kind
around. I spent a good part of my 78+ years fighting first the Nazis
and then
the Commies. If you don't like the U.S., get out! If you do, Shut Up!

Joe Fisher