Yard and feeders, Pine Siskin.....

Hi Everyone,
     Had 3 Indigo Buntings show up last Friday 4/28 under feeders.
     Noticed one Pine Siskin on the thistle feeder on Sat. 4/29.  Also had a
Broad-winged Hawk calling and circling, quite low at times, in fact think it
was perched in the yard for a time first.
     On Sun. 4/30 had a male Rose-breasted Grosbeak on the Droll Yankee
sunflower tube feeder.  Also heard a N. Parula which I could never find, but
is a new yard bird.   While at the mailboxes at the front of our road, about
a mile from our yard, heard a Prairie Warbler, then saw it, singing away.
Can't exactly call it a new yard bird, but I am glad I forgot to pick up the
mail on Sat.!
Shelley Theye
N. Chatham County, NC
Psbmt@aol.com