Marion County, SC birding

Hi Carolinabirders,
	Since Lynn's interferon treatment was delayed a week, I was able to bird
at Marion County till about 2 P.M yesterday. About 50 species, including
another Scarlet Tanager, the second for me in less than one week.  Marion
County does not have any public parks, wildlife refugees, W.M.A.'s that I
am aware of so it was dirt road birding.  Most of the roads I birded were
off of Route 41. The better ones were Davis Mill Road and Leggets (Mill
Pond)Road.
Here goes:
Anhinga
Great Blue Heron
Cattle Egret
Wood Stork
Canada Goose
Mallard
Turkey Vulture
Mississippi Kite
Killdeer
Spotted Sandpiper
Least Sandpiper
Rock Dove
Mourning Dove
Barred Owl-head only while eating lunch along the lonelest dirt road I have
ever been on
Ruby-throated Hummingbird
Hairy Woodpecker
Pileated Woodpecker
E. WoodPewee
Acadian Flycatcher
Great Crested Flycatcher
Barn Swallow
Am. Crow
Fish Crow
Carolina Chickadee
Tufted Titmouse
Blue-gray Gnatcatcher
E. Bluebird
Gray Catbird
N. Mockingbird
Brown Thrasher
Eur. Starling
White-eyed Vireo-heard only
Yellow-throated Vireo-heard only
Red-eyed Vireo
N. Parula
Yellow-rumped Warbler
Yellow-throated Warbler
Pine Warbler
Blackpoll Warbler-heard only
Prothonotary Warbler
Worm-eating Warbler-heard only
Louisiana Waterthrush-heard only-in a location that suggests the bird might
be on territory
Common Yellowthroat-heard only
Hooded Warbler-a nice pair
Summer Tanager