Huntington Beach S.P for NAMC

Hi Carolinabirders,
	Charlie Haycock and I birded yesterday morning at Huntington Beach S.P for
the NAMC.  We had 60 plus species by lunch and then went to Garden City
Beach to pick up four more species.  I was pooped by 1 PM so Charlie was
going back to the jetty after lunch. He should pick up about 20 more birds
there. At any rate for the morning we had:
Pied-billed Grebe
Double-crested Cormorant
Great Blue Heron
Great Egret
Snowy Egret
Green Heron
Night-Heron sp
White Ibis
Black Vulture
Turkey Vulture
Osprey
Buteo sp.
Clapper Rail
Black-bellied Plover
Semipalmated Plover
Black-necked Stilt-5
Lesser Yellowlegs
Willet
Spotted Sandpiper
Semipalmated Sandpiper
Western Sandpiper
Least Sandpiper
Dunlin
Short-billed Dowitcher
Laughing Gull
Rock Dove-1 at Garden City Beach
Mourning Dove
EURASIAN COLLARED DOVE-4 at Garden City Beach
Yellow-billed Cuckoo
Chimney Swift
Red-bellied Woodpecker
E. Wood-Pewee
Great Crested Flycatcher
E. Kingbird
Purple Martin
Barn Swallow
Blue Jay
Am. Crow
Fish Crow
Carolina Chickadee
Tufted Titmouse
Carolina Wren
Blue-gray Gnatcatcher
N. Mockingbird
Brown Thrasher
European Starling
White-eyed Vireo
Red-eyed Vireo
N. Parula
Pine Warbler
Common Yellowthroat
Yellow-breasted Chat
N. Cardinal
Blue Grosbeak
Painted Bunting
Red-winged Blackbird
Boat-tailed Grackle
Common Grackle
Brown-headed Cowbird
Summer Tanager
House Finch-at feeder in Garden City Beach
House Sparrow-on line at Garden City Beach

Also-One Cottonmouth on the edge of the carriage path.  Butterflies-Black
Swallowtail about a dozen and one either Pipevine or Spicebush Swallowtail.

Jack Peachey
Conway, SC