Re: suggestions for priaires

You'll have no trouble getting Prairie Warblers or Acadian Flycatchers at
Eno River State Park.  Come to the Fews Ford access area of the park at the
very end of Cole Mill Road.  Go to the end of the road, big parking lot.
Walk around the old field and listen...should have no trouble finding P.
Warblers in the cedar trees, along with Indigo Buntings, Blue Grosbeaks and
others.  For the A. Flycatchers, go down to the river, follow any trail
along river and you should hear/see one.  The cuckoos are out here too, but
as you probably know, hard to find sometimes.  Haven't heard any yet this
year.  For better directions out here, call the park office at 383-1686.

Lori Marlow
Park Ranger
Eno River State Park
Durham,NC