Re: ;)

And I thought that some folks in NC drawled...  I tried pronouncing
these with a slightly slurred southern accent and it actually works
pretty well- well not the woodpile.  Perhaps they were using a voice
recognition system on their computer, and this is what the dictated
version turned out.  Or perhaps they actually did use the spell checker
and said "yes" to correct all!

Marsha Stephens
Computer & Network Support Services
FPG Child Development Center